The Base Coaching Program
For individuals who are ready to make a committment to improved health and fitness.
The Base Coaching Program includes the following:
• Annual Training Plan – A high level outline of the training cycles built around your goal health and fitness improvements. Your plan encompasses an overview of your training and weekly volumes and intensities.
• Training Schedule – Training schedules are conducted in 4-8 week blocks based on your life commitments, schedule and phase of training, making the most of your training time. Focuses on all aspects of sport-specific training, including weekly goals, volume and intensity.
• Training Intensity Zones – Your personal training intensity profile takes the guess work out of trianing by having your heart rates, paces, RPE (relative perceived exertion), defined for your health and fitness goals. Five training zones are developed through simple field tests to enable workout intenstities to be effectively monitored in a variety of training environments.
• Personalized Communication – The philosophy of Ascend Sports Conditioning is that communication is key to the success of any athlete’s training program. Initially, we will conduct a phone interview and review of the Start-Up Package we have you complete, as well as a review of your initial Annual Training Plan and Training Schedule. We will then schedule calls as needed.
• Nutrition Plan – Basic nutritional information for every day training. An initial survey will be conducted, from which recommendations will be made for diet and body composition.
Monthly Fee: $90 per month, with a fee of $190 for the first month.